2010年1月19日火曜日

My Reflection
I learned many things from this class. At first, I didn't know how to make slydes and editing some pictures. But taking this class, now I can use computer well. And also my friends taught me a lot of things. I think the good points of this class is that we can share some informations between our classmates and help each other. I was really helped by my friends and also I helped my friends. I think these points are very important even after I graduated this university. So, I want active use what I learned from this class. I also noticed the bad point of this class whish is that the topic of slydes were already decided. I wanted to do presentation what we surched and decided ourselves. For example, I wanted to decide a title of presentation at last presentation. But actually, I learned many interested things. My most memorable presentaion is the presentation about a World Heritage site which I surched about Mont Saint-Michel of France. I surched about there because I wanted to go there. And I was able to know about Mont Saint-Michel.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿